Sales Operations Manager-Fitbit Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Brief Description of the Job:
Fitbit Health Solutions is seeking a Sales Operations Manager who loves to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting and processes while helping enable our B2B sales and business development organization to be even more successful.
The Sales Operations Manager is a key role and will be the primary point of contact for the Fitbit Enterprise Sales Team, Finance, Order management, and other cross-functional teams. The Sales Operations Manager will also be responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other functions in support of the Corporate Wellness team.
This position offers a significant opportunity to use innovative ideas to design, implement and manage processes that support business needs. You must be an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and strong analytical abilities.
Using reporting of KPIs, compensation design, CRM management, sales coverage/territory optimization, forecasting, and enablement initiatives, you will ensure our sales and Business development organization delivers on our business goals. You will have significant autonomy, so we’re looking for an individual who can take initiative, drive results and work cross-functionally with people at all levels.
- Lead efforts in aligning sales processes with driving business performance and identify opportunities for operational improvements.
- Support the team in completion of sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner
- Work with SVP, North America Business Development and Director, Business Development to motivate and drive performance of the Sales and Business Development team.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address calls for most general business issues; escalate to Director and SVP & GM, Fitbit Health Services, as appropriate.
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop sales processes
- Design, implement and track effectiveness of sales compensation programs.
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers.
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics.
- Partner with engineering team to optimize the Salesforce platform to increase accuracy of reports, standardize pipeline stages and improve the effectiveness and value of the CRM for sales and operations.
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years minimum in sales operations
- Great communication skills, written and spoken
- Analytical, self-starter
- Salesforce power user and evangelist. Strong proficiency with Salesforce and the ability to navigate advanced reporting. Deep knowledge of Salesforce’s capabilities.
- Experience with Gainsight a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced functions in Excel.
- Highly analytical and innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
SMB Partnerships Senior Associate
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Sales Development Representative - San Francisco
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Display Sales Executive Spain
TripAdvisor, Barcelona, Spain
Enterprise Account Executive
OneLogin, New York City
Account Manager - DACH m/f (German speaking)
Twitch, Hamburg, Germany
Wish, San Francisco, United States