Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
- Provide ongoing analytical support including monthly rolling forecast, and prepare thorough variance analysis against actual results
- Assist with annual operating plan, provide analysis to support budget assumptions, and drive consistent budget process across all functions to meet target
- Create corporate reporting for Executive review meetings, QBR and Board of Directors meetings
- Support Tax & Treasury departments with legal entity forecast, revenue & expenses by major currency, and provide analysis on profitability by region
- Collaborate with Accounting and all members of the FP&A team to support month-end and quarter-end close activities
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, develop consistent reporting metrics and make recommendations for enhancement
- Proactively communicate business implications observed from analysis and identify trend to support business decisions
- Assist with system implementation, perform UAT and provide insights for testing progress
- Operate with minimal supervision and able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently
Technical Skills and Requirements
- Highly motivated, passionate, self-starter with strong desire to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Willingness and flexibility to vary hours and efforts according to deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in building financial models
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis, budgeting forecasting, modeling, accounting and reporting
- Working knowledge of ERP and planning software/tools. Experience with SAP, NetSuite, Oracle, Hyperion Essbase, Host Analytics or other reporting and planning/analysis applications highly desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
EMEA Law Enforcement Response (French)
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
International Reporting Accounting Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Peloton, NY HQ
Senior Accountant, Revenue
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Production Finance - Unscripted, Docs or Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Trust and Safety Representative
Patreon, San Francisco