Senior Interactive Art Director
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit is seeking a Senior Interactive Art Director to help tell the story of Fitbit’s products, services and programs across various digital platforms, including web, mobile and apps.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to bring your creative and strategic ideas to life using your knowledge of user experience, web technology and visual design including comprehensive design systems and component libraries.
What You’ll Work On:
This position works closely with the Interactive Design Director, designers, copywriters and other department leads to concept and produce engaging, original and on-brand interactive solutions for our website, product launches, seasonal campaigns and unique digital retail experiences.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and who is big on teamwork, excited about health and wellness, and—above all—loves to have fun!
Required Skills and experience:
- 7+ years of design experience
- Intuitive user-centric approach to interactive design and information architecture
- Proven experience designing large, complex consumer-based websites (not just promotional elements on web pages)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite and Sketch
- Understanding of the latest interactive design trends and UX best practices
- Basic Prototyping knowledge using Invision, Principle or other
- Strong visual design sense, a keen eye for detail and a great portfolio to prove it
- Experience designing for a variety of deliverables including web, print and branding
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present and sell your work
- Experience concepting and designing iconography for the web
- Insane work ethic and even better sense of humor
- Print/packaging/photography/illustration skills
- Agency experience
- Advanced prototyping skills in Principle or Framer.js
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Creative Art Director - Advertising (f/m)
Eventbrite, Mendoza, Argentina
Senior UX Design Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Director of User Research
Harry’s, New York, NY
Senior Manager, Digital Graphic Design
HelloFresh, New York City
Senior Product Designer
Everwise, New York, NY