Senior Marketing Recruiter- Contract
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
As a Marketing Recruiter at Fitbit, you will partner with industry leaders within Fitbit to hire top Marketing talent. In this role you will manage the full-cycle recruiting process and play an important role in the growth of the Marketing function within Fitbit. Our Recruiting team is very involved in all steps of the hiring process, and you will have exposure to all facets of the company.
What You’ll Work On:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates.
- Act as a business partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Identify, evaluate and engage candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Drive offer strategy, including extending offers and closing candidates.
- Track and manage hiring metrics and provide data-driven guidance to hiring teams.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams including HR, Compensation, Operations, and Benefits.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Organize and attend Recruiting events such as Meetups and speaking engagements.
- Knowledge and passion for Fitbit's products and ability to speak to our technology/industry.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 4-6+ years of full-cycle Recruiting experience.
- 3+ years extensive experience recruiting all aspects of Marketing (Acquisition, PR, Creative, Product, Lifecycle, etc)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Experience owning the full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, qualifying, relationship management, and closing candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization from Associate level to Director and above.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Patient, communicative, and team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.