Senior Product Manager, Insights
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for working with marketing, design, engineering and our executive team. This position will include planning, defining and delivering Fitbit software experiences that will power our devices. You will be a critical player in shipping new devices and features and tracking their performance. This position is full time and based at the headquarter in San Francisco, CA .
Who We Are
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for working with marketing, design, engineering and our executive team. This position will include planning, defining and delivering Fitbit devices. You will be a critical player in shipping new devices and features and tracking their performance. This position is full time and based at our San Francisco, CA office.
- Be champion of superior customer experience and drive product definition, design, and development to deliver that premise.
- Deep understanding of customers, technology and competition and synthesize into product strategy.
- Develop and communicate product priorities across the company by collaborating with various functions and building consensus among them.
- Work closely with design in crafting simple, elegant, impactful experiences.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and track the success of products.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development with quality and reliability.
- Integrate usability studies, testing, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver innovative experiences that are recognized as best-in-class.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of hands on product management experience.
- Must have experience shipping a connected device or multi-platform products (i.e. firmware & mobile & web).
- Must have experience with software products. Working with sensors, data and hardware is highly desirable.
- Experience with agile software development and PMP processes highly desired.
- Experience with field testing and analytics.
- Technical background a plus.
- Experience developing health and fitness products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
- Fitbit user.
- Passionate about helping people with health and wellness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Search
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Associate Product Manager, Content and Inspiration
XO Group, New York
Managing Producer, Game Design
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Technical Product Support - ThoughtWorks Product
Senior Product Manager: Support / Service Delivery Manager