Sr Director, Acquisition Marketing
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products and programs. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
- Lead the Acquisition Marketing team for North America, including traditional and digital media across performance and brand
- Ensure strong cross-functional internal relationships with product marketing, research, brand, creative, legal, finance, and international teams
- Grow and maintain relationships with key media partners across TV, digital, print, and measurement
- Oversee implementation and use of tools and reporting systems, with a focus on better data and more informed decision-making
- Work closely with international counterparts, working with regional leads on alignment across global partners, over-arching company campaigns/priorities, creative executions, and reporting
- Ensure performance metrics and insights are shared with key stakeholders on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices, innovation, and strategies for all acquisition channels
- Build an in-house team and closely manage our global media AOR.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 10 years in media/acquisition marketing, with 3+ in a leadership position
- Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- Global experience a plus
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be collaborative and team-centric
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Leader - Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance Industries
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Media Strategist, Paid Social Marketing
Squarespace, New York, NY
Associate Product Marketing Manager
Oscar, New York
Product Marketing Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Luxury Merchandising Associate
thredUP, San Leandro, CA
Product Marketing Manager
Splash, New York Office