Sr. NPI Operations Program Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
The Operations Program Manager will be a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detailed oriented and enjoys developing business process to eliminate ambiguity. An excellent program/project manager, they will communicate seamlessly with all levels of the organization. They will be adept at facilitating actions, resolving conflicts, managing relationships and influencing others to perform at the highest level. Under pressure, this person will mobilize their team as one unit to tackle any challenge.
What You'll Work On:
- Lead the cross function team to execute a seamless product launch including factory startup, ramp and delivery to customers. Key team members include Manufacturing Engineers, Design Engineers, Test Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Production Planning, Logistics, Marketing and Finance.
- Develop pre-launch and ramp build plans with metrics that lead the team to work strategically and efficiently. Pivotal metrics are schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time.
- Collaborate with Suppliers and Engineering teams to develop manufacturing blueprint with process flows, floor layout, capacity model, equipment/ fixture designs, implementation schedules and validation plans prior to any Engineering build.
- Establish Quality programs and Manufacturing Process Control Plans for early detection of issues and to ensure highest level of Quality and Reliability is consistently delivered.
- Represent operations with the product design teams. Use production expertise to influence and negotiate for DFX, supply chain, testability, and reducibility features.
- Develop metrics to measure the team’s progress and success at deliver on commitments. Act as the Operations technical lead in communicating project readiness and identifying risks.
- Take on the role of preproduction operations manager including developing build mission and schedule, hosting the daily morning meeting and driving resolution of build issues technically & operational.
- Head-up technical issue resolution related to manufacturing process control and capability. Technical experience working in factories ramping operations with multiple production lines.
- Develop robust processes for FA on customer returns to Synthesize Voice of Customer into both process changes and product development cycles.
- Coordinate the phase out of obsolete products with the launch of new products.
- 30% travel to Asia
Who You Are:
- Passionate about team environments
- Analytical and detailed oriented; an excel Ninja
- Great written and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of factory related experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing day to day operations
- BS in Engineering preferred
- MS in Business, Operations Management preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Homeowner Consultant (Customer Service/Inside Sales)
OfferPad, Gilbert, AZ
Senior Director, Customer Success
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Senior Manager, Client Operations
Yext, New York, NY
Market Operations Lead - New Jersey
Quartet, Northern New Jersey
Customer Success Manager
Segment, Dublin, Ireland