Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure by working closely with the rest of IT team
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools(SCCM/Jamf)
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Act as an escalation point for various technical issues from our Service Desk
- Mentor, train, educate both teammates and users on new and unfamiliar technologies
- Familiarity with various compliance requirements (SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, HITRUST)
- Platform agnostic (Clients are Windows, Mac, Linux and Servers are Windows, Linux)
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience with Office 365 applications
- Familiar with authentication methods (Windows AD/LDAP, SAML, OAUTH)
- Integrate SaaS applications into our Cloud Identity Provider
- Solid scripting skills and competent in one or more programming languages(PowerShell, bash, python)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Software Engineering Internship - Summer 2018
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
EPD Ops Program Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Software Development Engineer In Test - Automation
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Audio Visual Production Events Specialist
Pinterest, San Fransisco
Software Engineer Intern - Data Pipelines
Squarespace, New York, NY