Wal-Mart Retail Link Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Wal-Mart Retail Link Analyst
This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager and will oversee all aspects of sales analysis and order management and for the Wal-Mart account. This individual will partner with the Wal-Mart Replenishment team and Fitbit Sales team to ensure sales and inventory are optimized. Utilizing the Wal-Mart Retail Link system, this individual will analyze inventory levels and sales trends, providing recommendations for orders and supply chain strategy.
- Utilizing the Wal-Mart Retail Link system, analyze weekly sales and inventory at the store and SKU level; partner with the Wal-Mart team to write weekly script orders to ensure in-stock goals are met and sales are maximized.
- Manage and report on Wal-Mart’s “On-Time-In-Full” (OTIF) scorecard.
- Provide key weekly performance reports and ad hoc analysis to both the Wal-Mart and Fitbit Sales teams.
- Proactively communicate with Fitbit Sales team and Wal-Mart Replenishment Manager regarding supply chain opportunities, recommended strategy changes, or issues; develop and execute plans when opportunities are identified.
- Manage the processing and shipping Wal-Mart purchase orders, including importing EDI orders, releasing orders to the warehouse, monitoring shipment status, and troubleshooting issues.
- Work closely with the Fitbit Warehouses and Logistics and Operations teams to ensure timely delivery of all orders; ensure routing guides are followed as required.
- Investigate and resolve all shipping issues including short-ships, damages, mis-shipments and lost goods.
- Manage all aspects of Retail Link requirements for Fitbit, including new SKU setup and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with both Order Management and Walmart Retail Link
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required, intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Detail-oriented, organized, team player and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Yelp, Chicago, IL
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Jacksonville, FL
Sales Executive for the French Market
Sales Associate, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Snap Inc., Paris, FR
Concept Store Associate, Part Time
Casper, San Francisco