Associate Product Manager, Device UX & Data
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
About the Company:
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for entrepreneurial Associate Product Manager who will manage the interactive feature set for Fitbit’s core product line of activity trackers such as the Alta, AltaHR, Charge2, and Flex as well as new devices. You will be responsible for working with marketing, design, engineering and Fitbit execs in planning, defining and delivering device features including such things as setup, sleep tracking and activity tracking. You will be a critical player in shipping new devices. This position is full time and based at our San Francisco, CA location.
What You'll Work On:
- Deeply understand customers, technology and competition and synthesize into product strategy.
- Develop and communicate product priorities across the company by collaborating with various functions and building consensus among them.
- Work closely with design in crafting simple, elegant, impactful experiences.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of hands on product management experience.
- Experience shipping a connected device or multi-platform products (i.e. firmware & mobile & web).
- Experience working with sensors, data and hardware desirable.
- Must have hands on experience with agile software development.
- Technical background a plus.
- Experience developing health and fitness products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Innovation - Creative Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Support Specialist
BuzzFeed, London, UK
Bonobos, New York, NY
Splash, New York Office
Lead Product Designer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Palantir Technologies, Tel Aviv, Israel