Senior Demand Planner
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
The Demand Planner position has a wide range of responsibilities that are focused on forecast accuracy. This position is responsible for a creating a regional sell-in forecast of one of Fitbit’s global businesses by sku (UPC) by utilizing Sell-thru demand trends, upcoming promotions, and input from sales & marketing teams . The position also entails covering Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) weekly process with key channel partners in conjunctional with the sales organization.
What You’ll Work On:
- Analyze demand and backlog data in conjunction with customer’s inventory targets and forward looking marketing efforts
- Monitor and analyze inventory and sales data and make informed decisions and forecasts as a result
- Ensures that the interest of the business is represented during account communications
- Monitor, track and report on account/channel performance
- Gathers and disseminates information to internal and external customer needed to make decisions and drive the business
- Working with senior leaders and functional experts to understand account/channel business problems and processes
- Develop and implement strategic account plans with agreed upon service level agreements
- Act as the single point of contact for communicating operational issues and solutions to accounts
- Identify account process improvement opportunities and present them to senior management with recommendations and alternatives
- Facilitate and lead business strategy discussions and vision brainstorming
- Analyze data and make planning decisions
Who you are:
- The candidate must combine a working knowledge of world class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy.
- The candidate must be able to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization - must be a strong team player and communicator.
- Candidate should be comfortable presenting to executive management.
- Additional requirements include the ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Demand Forecasting
- Experience with CPFR
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of Operations experience.
- Prior experience in product planning, production control, inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate Customer Success Manager
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Night Produce Team Member
Green Chef, Aurora, Colorado
Senior Business Operations Specialist
IDEO, Shanghai, China
Camp Leader (쿠팡맨 캠프 리더)
Business Development Director Emirates
indaHash, Emirates, Dubai
Peloton, Mt. Vernon Warehouse