Senior Quality Engineer- iOS Automation
Fitbit, US - San Francisco or Boston
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement, improve, and maintain automated tests to improve overall test efficiency for our mobile applications
- Create, maintain and organize test cases into logical suites for automated execution, working with developers, product owners and developers
- Utilize QE best practices and processes within the engineering team
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Work with mobile developers and other quality engineers to increase test coverage
- Create documentation, design and reports on test infrastructure and test coverage
- Work in an Agile environment
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM discipline
- 4+ years of QE experience testing mobile applications
- Solid understanding of QE methodologies and best coding practices
- Demonstrated proficiency with automation tools such as XCUITest and KIF as well as Objective-C and Swift
- Has designed and implemented at least mobile automation system
- Familiarity with other testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, TestRail
- Experience with Xcode, Git, CI tools (Jenkins), Bitbucket
- Ability to implement plugins and libraries into test frameworks and CI tools
- Familiar with Charles Proxy or other network protocol tools
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills; able to retrieve and analyze crash logs
- Good communicator and collaborator
- Strong desire to promote a culture of quality throughout the engineering organization
Nice to have:
- Experience with REST APIs
- Data mocking or swizzling experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Support Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Flatiron School, New York
Sr. Search Engineer
Vimeo, New York, NY
Software Engineering- Full Stack (2018 grads)
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, Canada
Senior Software Engineer
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
Security Engineer, Detection & Response
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA