Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence and information that combats threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises and the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats and build insider threat programs, enhance corporate and physical security, improve executive protection, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
Flashpoint has experienced explosive growth over the past year and we’re looking for an experienced Sales Director - Public Sector to join our team. This position will build on a strong customer base with an opportunity to exponentially grow the business. We have a fast paced, success-focused culture with an entrepreneurial spirit. This position provides a unique opportunity into joining the fastest growing vertical of our company.
What you will do:
- Meet (and ideally exceed) quota established for quarterly and annual goals
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline by developing and executing strategies to grow existing customer engagements and add new logos
- Collaborate with the inside sales, marketing, channels, customer success, and the solution architect teams to accomplish deliverables and expand the business
- Work with agency stakeholders to understand requirements and craft the appropriate Flashpoint solution for their needs
- Keep up to date on industry trends and provide competitive analysis to optimize strategies for growth
- Ensure to capture and utilize critical data using Salesforce and other CRM tools
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Federal Government DOD sales in the Security Space
- Proven ability to generate pipelines and close business
- Ability to develop strong, long term relationships by following appropriate sales methodology and using a hands-on, customer centric approach
- Experience in Full life cycle solution-selling, preferably with SaaS Security or data security products
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels across functions
- High energy, enthusiastic and effective communicator to all audiences
- Knowledge of information security and risk intelligence concepts, with a continued willingness to learn and grow
- Possess a self-starter attitude and strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically distributed team.
- Experience with Salesforce and additional relevant tools preferred
- Security clearance is a + (but not required)
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include health and welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives and employee events.
OUR MISSION Deliver Business Risk Intelligence to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over potential threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity.
Want to learn more about Flashpoint? Visit Flashpoint's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive (APAC)
Publisher Account Manager
Senior Sales Engineer
Sales Account Executive, Advertising
Intersection, San Fransisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive - Research Services
Qualtrics, London, Munich
Territory Sales Manager, Dental
Formlabs, Somerville, MA