Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence and information that combats threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises and the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats and build insider threat programs, enhance corporate and physical security, improve executive protection, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
This role is for a resourceful Tactical Monitoring Analyst analyst to conduct web-based research and produce tactical level analytic alerts in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
What you will do:
- Identify and produce tactical level alerts on behalf of customers and verticals
- Analyze high volumes of content from unindexed areas of the internet, assessing potential risks to customers
- Quickly understand and deliver on company and customer requirements
- Support Enhanced Monitoring engagements with timely review of internal datasets requiring analyst review
What you will bring:
- Translate a wide variety of collected data sets from deep and dark web sources
- Identify, transcribe, and summarize pertinent factual information on behalf of a wide range of customers.
- Work within a larger analyst team to provide peer review for accuracy and quality checks on all tactical level intelligence reports.
- Review raw data requiring an advanced capability to perform translation, transcription, and interpretation.
- Plusses: Language proficiency in one of the following: Chinese/Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, German, or Turkish. If you don’t see your language in the list, you should still apply because our language requirements can change at any time.
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include health and welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives and employee events.
OUR MISSION Deliver Business Risk Intelligence to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over potential threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity.