Senior Cybercrime Intelligence Analyst - Northern Virginia
Flashpoint, Northern Virginia
MAKE MORE INTELLIGENT DECISIONS
**Must be in the Northern Virginia area, and MUST have Top Secret Clearance.**
Flashpoint is the globally trusted leader in risk intelligence for organizations that demand the fastest, most comprehensive coverage of threatening activity on the internet. From bolstering cyber and physical security, to detecting fraud and insider threats, Flashpoint partners with customers across the private and public sectors to help them rapidly identify threats and mitigate their most critical security risks. Flashpoint is backed by Georgian Partners, Greycroft Partners, TechOperators, K2 Intelligence, Jump Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
This role is for a resourceful cybercrime intelligence analyst to conduct web-based research and produce analytic reports in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
What you will do:
- Research and analyze content from unindexed areas of the internet
- Produce concise, written analysis and visual presentation of findings
- Quickly understand and deliver on company and customer requirements
- Write tactical and strategic assessments under deadlines
- Experience with information security, network security, or computer network operations
- Produce short and long term research and investigative support to support understanding of emerging cyber threats
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, product-driven environment
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures
- Knowledge of and the ability to detect and prevent business crimes that involve computers/networks as instruments
- Advanced understanding of cyber slang and the workings of the cyber underground economy
- Operate semi-autonomously to conduct collection, create solutions and support intelligence production per the standard operating procedures, with minimal guidance from your supervisors.
What else would be great:
- Experience refining source information and raw data into intelligence products
- Experience in a cyber threat intelligence organization to include military, intelligence community or commercial
- Experience in link, pattern and trend analytical techniques and analytical platform
- Security+, Net+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or related certifications preferred
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. We recognize the lack of diversity in our industry, and we are using our hiring and retention practices to address it. Our company’s culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person and their experience contributes to building a work environment and a product that will change the world.
- Culture. We have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through company-funded events: dietary & allergy conscious catered lunches, book clubs, happy hours, and much more.
- Benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO, 3 months of 100% paid parental leave, 401(K), and commuter benefits.
- Career Growth. Our company is invested in every employee’s career growth so we designed career paths, provide a request process to explore external training and development opportunities, host monthly Lunch & Learns and provide all full-time employees a Udemy business account to access 4,000+ courses at no cost.
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include health and welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives and employee events.
OUR MISSION Deliver Business Risk Intelligence to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over potential threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity.
Want to learn more about Flashpoint? Visit Flashpoint's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.