Director of OEM, MSSP and Alliances Sales
Flashpoint, Remote or New York, NY
MAKE MORE INTELLIGENT DECISIONS
Flashpoint is the globally trusted leader in risk intelligence for organizations that demand the fastest, most comprehensive coverage of threatening activity on the internet. From bolstering cyber and physical security, to detecting fraud and insider threats, Flashpoint partners with customers across the private and public sectors to help them rapidly identify threats and mitigate their most critical security risks. Flashpoint is backed by Georgian Partners, Greycroft Partners, TechOperators, K2 Intelligence, Jump Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
The Partner Sales Director (OEM, MSSP, Alliances) will report directly to the Executive Director of Global Channels and Partnerships, with a mission to aggressively grow Flashpoint revenues from new partnership programs focused on OEM, MSSPS, Consulting and Alliance partners, during an exceptional growth phase.
This position is a Director - level, individual contributor opportunity. It requires an autonomous leader with a proven track record of defining, executing and successfully scaling up the optimum partner sales strategy, in line with our product strengths and available resources.
The Partner Sales Director will be responsible for achievement against global business and partnership goals through continuous improvement and evolution of the program strategy including the identification, recruitment, and onboarding of partners who will license, resell, refer and deploy Flashpoint services and solutions offerings.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, fast paced growth environment, to deliver on revenue targets while building the foundations of leveraged long term partnerships with exponential growth potential, while demonstrating operational excellence, a passion for innovation and a customer first approach.
What you will do:
- Identify most suited OEM Sales Targets
- Drive OEM sales engagement with identified targets to successful closure
- Identify suited MSSP Partner Targets
- Engage targets and develop ongoing MSSP Partnerships
- Develop new opportunities as appropriate with consulting partners
- Lead select strategic partnerships engagements that combine multiple types of partnering
- Engage and support Integration Partners interested in licensing Flashpoint Intelligence
- Help develop and refine program for success in focus areas
- Qualify incoming partnering requests and opportunities
- Provide market feedback and recommendations to engineering and product teams
- Close and grow revenues from developed and assigned partners
- Territory = Worldwide
What you will bring:
- 7-10 years of security sales and business development experience, covering OEM, MSSP and Alliance Partner sales.
- Preferably experience with threat intelligence, Incident response MDR, SOC environments and Identity management
- Proven experience communicating a value proposition and go- to market model to senior executives in high potential impact partnerships.
- Track record of success developing strategic alliances with industry leaders
- Proven experience serving as a subject matter expert in presentations to drive partnership deals to closure.
- Strong deal shaping, negotiation and contract structuring abilities. Ensure profitable execution of each partnership contract.
- Understanding of the security, threat intelligence and related markets.
- Extensive industry contact network
- Proven track record of delivery of revenue generating partnerships on a national and global scale.
What else would be great:
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about partnerships, alliances and channel sales
- Proven track-record meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong negotiating skills with proven ability to shape and influence opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong work ethic - ability to work in a highly transparent, cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Independent worker: self-motivated with ability to manage time and competing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and verbal/written communications skills.
- Collaborative and inspire trust
- Unquestionable integrity
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and a product that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded events: dietary & allergy conscious catered lunches, book clubs, happy hours, committees and much more.
- Benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO, 401(K), mental health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, and generous parental leave policies.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements and daily meditation, well-stocked kitchens, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
OUR MISSION Deliver Business Risk Intelligence to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over potential threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity.
Want to learn more about Flashpoint? Visit Flashpoint's website.
Help the world share their story