Flashpoint delivers actionable intelligence that empowers organizations of all sizes to take rapid, decisive actions to protect against threats. The company's technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enable teams to mitigate threats related to cybersecurity, fraud, insider threats, corporate and physical security, executive protection, and third-party risk. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
Our Finance organization is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance team. The main function of the Finance team is to provide accurate and reliable forecasts, analyze financial and operational data in order to aid strategic decision making, and partner with leadership to understand the health of the business.
We are looking for someone who is excited to own various day-to-day FP&A operations, supporting the finance team in investor relations, IPO readiness, and fundraising needs, as well as partnering closely with the accounting as well as all business units collaboratively to keep enhancing our strong financial and operational foundation.
What you'll do:
- Assist in managing a three-statement financial model and all aspects of FP&A monthly close and re-forecasting processes, including maintenance and updates to our Adaptive Planning instance and consolidation of company P&L and Balance Sheet
- Produce accurate and timely ad-hoc models in support of Flashpoint strategic objectives, including weekly bookings, ARR, and cash deliverables
- Provide analysis and presentation of monthly and quarterly financial and operational metrics including actual performance vs plan, including the preparation of operational metrics to drive improved business decisions
- Design and evolve key frameworks and dashboards across all business segments, including the initial evaluation of proposed spend and development of key scorecards that provide senior management with insights into the health of the business
- Support finance team in investor relations, corporate development (including industry analysis), and IPO readiness
Who you are:
- You are accountable to your team and others and have a strong sense of ownership
- You are innovative and can connect the dots to quickly solve complex problems
- You are accurate and rigorously produce quality output
- You have a strong desire to learn and can adaptively think and communicate ideas
- You have proficiency with Excel and are able to build and maintain complex models
- You have a working knowledge of accounting principles and can effectively integrate new accounting topics into the financial model
- You have some familiarity with the tools used in SaaS businesses and can use your knowledge and intellectual curiosity to quickly learn and integrate data in new platforms and systems
- You have experience with cloud based financial systems such as Adaptive Insights, QuickBooks, NetSuite, and Salesforce
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and a product that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded events: dietary & allergy conscious catered lunches, book clubs, happy hours, committees and much more.
- Benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO, 401(K), mental health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, and generous parental leave policies.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements and daily meditation, well-stocked kitchens, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.
OUR MISSION Deliver Business Risk Intelligence to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over potential threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity.
Want to learn more about Flashpoint? Visit Flashpoint's website.
See jobs at Bluecore