Flatiron School is looking for a Director of University Partnerships to join our team. University partnerships are beginning to play an increasingly important role in Flatiron School’s growth. Your role will be to build our University product offering, identify partner Universities, and grow the business line. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams at Flatiron School and WeWork and you will face-off directly with key University stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with internal Flatiron School and WeWork stakeholders to help build University product and program offering
- Create business plan and sales strategy for university partnerships; create sales collateral to showcase the offering
- Build pipeline of target universities partners and identify inroads into relevant University stakeholders
- Manage and execute an end-to-end sales process, pulling in members of our teams as needed to drive forward all business opportunities and close deals
- Support onboarding of university partners and implementation of Flatiron School offering
- This position requires the capacity to travel
- 10+ years experience
- Experience in business development or enterprise sales role
- A track-record of success in selling emerging product categories
- The ability to articulate and navigate complex, long-term sales cycles
- An entrepreneurial owner’s mentality
- A problem solver and able to make creative, forward-looking decisions
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for tech and education
- A network of decision-makers and influencers across in both tech and higher education is a plus
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Linux Systems Administrator
Account Manager (Digital/SaaS)
Operations Specialist (12PM-9PM Shift)
HONK, Los Angeles, CA
Services Product Manager
Qualtrics, Provo, UT/Seattle, WA
Sales Associate - Property & Casualty
PolicyGenius, New York
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Cincinnati, OH