- Manage teams responsible for education licensing process from submission to maintenance and other ongoing compliance obligations
- Assess and advise Flatiron business partners on a broad range of compliance, regulatory, and ethics matters
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate compliance and ethics risk
- Conduct risk assessments and internal investigations
- Assist in executing training and communication plans to ensure consistent application of compliance and ethics policies
- Lawyer licensed to practice in New York
- 4+ years full-time employment in top-tier law firm or in-house environment (a combination of both is preferred)
- Able to work under pressure, spot issues, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent academic credentials
- Adept at project and people management
- Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk
- Able to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of various internal teams, outside counsel, and regulators
- Multitasker with close attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate sound judgment
- Get stuff done
- Above all, you are a do-er. You earn credibility at WeWork by getting things done.
- Dig into the details and deliver quality results on time.
- Independently take ownership and responsibility for everything in your portfolio.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be highly organized and an excellent multitasker.
- Find solutions
- Think outside the box.
- Be unafraid to take risks or push boundaries. Always innovate.
- Anticipate and identify the team's needs.
- There is no room for "I" at WeWork. Every role and individual serves "We."
- Build trust across the organization by being a good listening and soliciting input from all relevant stakeholders.
- Present concisely, clearly, and effectively to everyone, including senior management.
- Be flexible and adjust course when appropriate as new ideas or objections are raised.
- Love working with people!
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Coupa
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Medical Director - Medicare Advantage
Oscar, New York
LiveRamp, San Francisco
Accounting Implementation Manager (Intacct/ERP)
ServiceTitan, Atlanta, GA
Japan // Producer - Tokyo Office
Moment Factory, Tokyo
Customer Marketing Manager
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA