The Flatiron School is seeking a Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing Student Success team!
At Flatiron School, we teach software engineering skills to passionate, curious people, and help them kick off careers in technology. Our Student Success team is responsible for ensuring our graduates can navigate the job market successfully; as part of that team, our Sales Executive function creates, maintains, and deepens relationships with hundreds of employers across the country, giving them access to the best-fit graduates for their teams — in the right places, and at the right times.
This is a great position for someone who is passionate about creating and cultivating relationships with companies to find and build opportunities for grads: Amazing organizations, managers, and teams where graduates can start contributing immediately. In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the rapid growth of our organization by helping students change their lives, and helping companies staff their teams and accomplish their own missions with the help of our talent.
The Sales Executive will:
- Build new relationships for the School and maintain existing partnerships with employers, figuring out where our grads would fit well.
- Manage a pipeline of employer relationships with the construct of a sales quota; be thoughtful and effective to engage companies in a way that's a good fit for them and for graduates
- Understand and communicate Flatiron School's graduates, program and value to CTOs, VPs of Engineering, and heads of HR & Recruiting
- Get to know the people in our community, especially our graduates and partners.
- Run a consultative sales process wherein you learn what a potential partner is looking for in a candidate hire.
- Make introductions to match grads and companies effectively.
- Care deeply about graduates getting jobs, about partners being happy with their hires.
- Place graduates into jobs. Utilize all of the above to match students with good-fit jobs, and facilitate job offers and offer acceptances.
- Be agile and iterative in your approach to our employer partners, identifying within and across teams how to make our graduates most successful.
A successful Sales Executive has/is:
- Work experience. You've worked for 3+ years in a similar or applicable position and know how to structure a job based on goals.
- Sales experience. You've sold successfully before, and enjoyed it.
- Tenaciousness. You meet the goals you set for yourself - in fact, you keep finding new ways to blow them out of the water.
- Technical understanding. You've seen code and want to learn more. You're comfortable speaking to technical people.
- Data orientation. You like to analyze what works and what doesn't, and you take action based upon data.
- Embody our company values: Be Scrappy, Make No Little Plans, Pursue Mastery, Radiate Positivity, and Work Together
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Ground Control Manager APAC
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore
Recruiting Ops Manager - EMEA
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA
Community Advocate - US West
Elastic, Distributed, US
Payroll & HR Data Specialist
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Pivotal Software, Glasgow or Edinburgh, UK
People Operations Coordinator
Box, Redwood City, CA