Flatiron School is seeking an Email Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing team!
As an Email Operations Associate you’ll be responsible for managing the database and operations of our Email and Lifecycle Marketing Team. You will be tasked with creating scalable and efficient processes that help ensure an optimized data infrastructure for use in database marketing automation and campaigns. You will lead the team in adherence to CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance, create reliable targeting for email performance tracking, and head up the QA process for our email marketing assets.
The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical ability and email marketing experience. This candidate will be analytical and process driven, comfortable working collaboratively in a fast paced environment, familiar with marketing and sales software like Hubspot and Salesforce, and a great multitasker capable of managing various projects simultaneously.
- Manage the organization/documentation of email assets and workflows in our current Marketing Automation Platform (Hubspot) allowing for quick scalability.
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer database in order to build sophisticated email segmentations.
- Work alongside the Marketing Data Infrastructure team to provide the data properties needed to implement personalized email marketing automation and campaigns.
- Implement reliable targeting for email performance tracking.
- Execute the migration from Hubspot into a new marketing platform.
- Be an expert on CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance and lead the team in implementation.
- Have a thorough understanding of email deliverability best practices and lead the team in implementation.
- Optimize email template designs (using HTML) with email best practices in mind.
- Manage QA process to test promotional and programmatic emails with an eye for email best practices.
- 2+ years of email marketing operations experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with marketing and sales software, preferably Hubspot and/or Salesforce.
- Experience managing email compliance and managing list health for optimized deliverability.
- Experience implementing new project management processes.
- Knowledge of email best practices.
- Keen attention to detail
- HTML experience
- SQL experience is a plus
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- A desire to enable the pursuit of a better life through education.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Guest Reservations Intern
Community Associate - Marketing and Sales - 2018 Grads
MealPal, San Francisco
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Head of Growth Marketing
Outdoor Voices, Austin, TX HQ
Growth Marketing Lead, SEM
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Marketing Performance Data Analyst
Vestiaire Collective, Paris