The Flatiron School is seeking a Sales Training Senior Manager to join our rapidly growing inside sales team!
The Sales Training Senior Manager will be responsible for creating and executing a successful new employee on-boarding program as well as develop on-going sales training strategy across Flatiron’s Admissions Team. This leader will work hand-in-hand with the sales organization and key stakeholders to ensure we maximize opportunity at all stages of the funnel to grow revenue and enrollments. This leader will also partner across the organization to execute localized sales training activities targeted at increasing the Flatiron’s brand presence in newer cities and driving sales. The Senior Manager of Sales Training is based in New York.
- Head the internal sales employee training for the school.
- Work closely with the Sales Team leadership to develop effective and engaging training programs for current and newly-hired employees.
- Serve as a consultant to sales leadership to define training priorities and resource allocation on an ongoing basis, with a clear and measurable business goal in mind.
- Localize and implement global programs to scale sales training across the market, based on the regional and central team needs and market dynamics.
- Explore and champion new sales training programs, as necessary to address business needs.
- Serve as a senior sales coach for all levels of the sales organization.
- Liaise with other key support areas, such as L&D and Sales Operations, to leverage synergies in training programs.
- Develop system for ongoing sales skill evaluation and development
Utilize data to evaluate effectiveness and determine training needs.
- 5+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience.
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity, sales experience preferred.
- Experience acting as a coach, sales coaching preferred.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
- Fluent English
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality.
Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
DSM Implementation Specialist
Head of Sales, Japan
Go To Market Systems Product Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Technical Lead, HRIS
Medallia, Pleasanton, CA, USA
Regional VP of Sales (Northeast)
Collective Health, Remote