Flatiron School and WeWork are partnering to open new global campuses and launch exciting new products. We are seeking a part-time intern (~10 hours per week) to support Flatiron’s growth initiatives. This role offers a unique inside view into the educational technology industry. In this position, you will have the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to the rapid growth of our organization by helping to spread life-changing education into new markets.
- College students welcome to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong desire to learn.
- Keen organizational skills; meets deadline and is detail oriented
- Creative, strategic, and resourceful
- An interest in high-growth organizations
- Someone who embodies our company values: Be Scrappy, Make No Little Plans, Pursue Mastery, Radiate Positivity, and Work Together
- Experience with Google suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs) a plus
- Market research and competitor analysis to inform expansion strategy
- Analyze data to expose meaningful trends
- Develop decks, dashboards, and other materials in partnership with Expansion team members
- Assist in project management
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
About Flatiron School:
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Support Engineering Lead
Nylas, San Francisco or New York or US Remote
System Analyst - Identify and Access Management and Production Support
Visa, Austin TX, US
Strategy & Planning Project Manager - EMEA
LimeBike, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Functional Consultant
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
Customer Success Executive
Senior Analyst, Business Strategy & Operations
Visa, Foster City CA, US