Flatiron School is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for managing and growing our affiliate marketing program, digital performance partnerships, and out of home advertising. You will own every aspect of our affiliate networks, ensuring our publishers have the resources they need to drive incremental applications and enrollments to Flatiron School’s online and in person courses. You will also be constantly searching for new opportunities and partners to grow the Flatiron School brand and application pipeline through strategic digital partnerships, as well as managing the implementation of Flatiron’s out of home advertising campaigns, including physical media such as billboards and metro ads, audio ads like podcasts and radio, and television spots.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing an affiliate network that was tasked with driving significant volume, as well as experience cultivating and maintaining relationships with partners, from newsletters to digital ad buys. The candidate will also be analytical and process driven, highly organized, comfortable working collaboratively in a fast paced environment, and able to take ownership and initiative in and around our affiliate & partner programs.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering applications and enrollments
- Find the best solutions for affiliate partners based on their individual requirements
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate program
- Manage affiliate network assets, including tracking links, ad creative, and copy
- Maintain and acquire new partnerships with industry thought leaders
- Execute digital ad buys with strategic partners
- Manage Flatiron’s out of home advertising buys and deployment
- 3+ years of affiliate, partnership program management, or traditional performance marketing experience.
- Strong partner management skills
- Recent experience with CJ Affiliate and/or Rakuten Marketing a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing and Event Specialist - Indonesia
Insider, Jakarta, Indonesia
Product Marketing Manager, Grooming
The Democratic Party
Early States & Caucuses Mobilization Lead
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Influencer Marketing Lead
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Ride Experience
Lyft, San Francisco
Print Production Manager - Marketing
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN