Flatiron School is seeking a dynamic Talent Operations Coordinator to join our People team! The Talent Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in Talent Acquisition, facilitating the candidate’s onsite experience and ensuring it is reflective of the Flatiron School brand, providing an exceptional experience to both our internal business partners and candidates across our campuses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate interview schedules for internal and external candidates and hiring managers. This work may include complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Work closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple locations
- Liaise with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements
- Responsible for posting new jobs to both internal and external job boards
- Work with a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Greet candidates and give them a tour of our office space
- 1+ year of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination or admin experience in a fast paced customer-focused environment
- Strong proficiency with Google platform and ATS systems (Workday preferred)
- Familiarity with scheduling in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and keep detailed, accurate and confidential information and records
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality.
Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
City Operations Representative
Per Scholas, 630 Flushing Ave. Brooklyn, NY 6th Floor
Digital Account Strategist - English Speaker
Insider, Warsaw, Poland
Head of Logistics
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
App Academy, San Francisco, California
Global Operations Manager
Flexport, Shenzhen, CN