The Flatiron School is seeking an Employee Experience Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team!
At Flatiron School, we're changing education. For more than five years, we've been teaching amazing people how to code, and helping them find jobs.
his is a great position for someone who is passionate about people and wants to offer unparalleled customer service to our most valuable asset - our employees. If you find this opportunity appealing, you might describe yourself as a helper, and love nothing more than to find ways to create clarity in a sometimes ambiguous environment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the rapid growth of our organization by helping people operations grow and scale to meet the needs of our ever scaling employee base.
The Employee Experience Coordinator will:
- Manage a ticketing queue for internal HR, benefits, and systems-related questions
- Operationalize opportunities to streamline internal systems that clarify employee information gaps
- Create regular and consistent channel(s) for staff to surface questions and find resources
- Work closely with operations team members at Flatiron to coordinate communications and execution for WeWork events
- Assist the People Operations team at large with other special projects and events
An Employee Experience Coordinator has/is:
- 2+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the HR, People Ops, or Administrative space
- Empathy and can listen and communicate with a wide range of people
- Tenacity and flexibility and can pursue the goal in front of them, pivoting quickly as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Embodies our company values: Be Scrappy, Make No Little Plans, Pursue Mastery, Radiate Positivity, and Work Together
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Named Marketing Manager (Remote Texas)
Okta, Remote Central
Senior Test Engineer
4Catalyzer, Guilford CT, US
Stock Plan Administrator
Postmates, San Francisco
Uncommon Schools, Boston MA, US
Collaborating/Supervising Physician (Contract)
The Pill Club, Remote
Part Time Analytics Instructor
General Assembly, Chicago