The Flatiron School is seeking a People Operations Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team!
At Flatiron School, we're changing education. For more than five years, we've been teaching amazing people how to code, and helping them find jobs.
This is a great position for someone who is passionate about people, while thriving in the world of data and systems. If you find this opportunity appealing, you might describe yourself as a problem solver and a connector, and love nothing more than to find ways to be more efficient in a sometimes ambiguous environment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the rapid growth of our organization by helping people operations and talent acquisition grow and scale to meet the needs of our ever scaling employee base.
The People Operations Coordinator will:
- Ensure a logistically seamless on-boarding experience for all new employees on a weekly basis
- Partner with WeWork stakeholders to ensure compliance across systems and operations
- Maintain error-free HR systems and employee records
- Value operational excellence and proactively flag concerns and areas for growth
A People Operations Coordinator has/is:
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Strong fluency in Microsoft Excel and experience with CRMs
- Empathy and can listen and communicate with a wide range of people
- Tenacity and flexibility and can pursue the goal in front of them, pivoting quickly as needed
- Strong sense of discretion and sensitivity when handling employee information and records
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Embodies our company values: Be Scrappy, Make No Little Plans, Pursue Mastery, Radiate Positivity, and Work Together
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wizeline, Barcelona, Spain
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Flexport, Chicago, IL
Senior People Operations Coordinator
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya
Global Employee Leaves Program Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Recruiter - EMEA
Airbnb, Paris, France