Flatiron School is looking for a Business Associate to join the Strategic Initiatives team. Over the past year, Flatiron School has grown rapidly and we continue to see many exciting new opportunities for growth. Your role will be to work with the Strategic Initiatives team as part of an incubation team to evaluate, test, and pilot potential new opportunities. You will also work cross-functionally with the Flatiron School and WeWork teams to support evaluation and pilots of any new strategic initiatives.
- Conduct market research and collaborate with Flatiron and WeWork teams to analyze, assess, and prioritize any new strategic opportunities in support of Flatiron’s mission
- Support Flatiron School’s mission as we evaluate initiatives, workshopping ideas to get input, interviewing subject matter experts, sourcing deals, diligencing companies, business planning, business modeling and more
- Support Flatiron School’s efforts to build strategic partnerships, which include partnerships with Universities, governments, corporations, and non-profit organizations
- Work with Flatiron School’s executive team to create relevant reporting around Flatiron School’s strategy
- You are strategic and enjoy taking fuzzy problems, breaking them into discrete questions, and finding creative ways to identify data to help answer the questions
- You are familiar with design thinking methodologies
- You are tactical and know how to get things done quickly and efficiently
- You are a problem solver and able to make creative, forward-looking decisions
- You can synthesize large amounts of information and communicate effectively to different types of audiences
- Ability to build and navigate relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to project manage cross-functionally
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (and/or Google Sheets and Slides)
- 2+ years experience
- Experience in strategy consulting or investment banking is a plus
- Willing to travel 10%-40% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree
Role is based in NYC
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Contact Center Analyst I
Beyond, Houston, TX
Associate Customer Care Manager
Air Procurement & Pricing Manager
Flexport, Hong Kong
U.S. Trucking Account Manager
Flexport, Chicago, IL
Produktionshelfer m/w/x in Teilzeit oder Minijob
HelloFresh, Verden, Germany