Flatiron School is looking for a talented Product Designer to help bring to life digital learning products to support the School's mission. This individual should have a strong design philosophy, prize simplicity and be able to handle a variety of projects across multiple platforms. You'll be joining a lean product and design team where your work will have a big impact on the product.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to be involved in education and technology and is excited about building tools for schools.
- Generate new product ideas that achieve/solve user goals and further business objectives
- Create user flows, sketches & wireframes that bring to life ambitious plans and generate productive discussion
- Work closely with the product team to create, iterate on and communicate designs
- Create beautiful, production-quality visual mockups ready for development
- Work side-by-side with engineering through implementation and provide constructive feedback throughout
- Be scrappy and help test software as it is built
- Full-stack designer: from UX / interaction design to visual design
- The ability to seamlessly balance long term projects with daily design needs
- Strong communication skills, precise attention to details and ability to articulate ideas
- Comfortable working in a fast moving startup environment
- Solid understanding of color, design theory and typography
- Masterful skills in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch (our team also uses InVision, Atomic, Balsamiq and paper for prototyping)
- Portfolio and recent work is a must. Please include link with application
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, Toronto, CAN
Product Manager - Cloud Foundry - Denver
Pivotal Software, Denver, CO
Localization Program Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Merchandising Optimization Manager
Product - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Product - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE