The Flatiron School is seeking a Recruiter to help support our growing organization.
As a Recruiter, you’ll be looking for passionate people who believe that education is the path to a better life. You’ll be the primary contact and face of the school, to prospective employees as they navigate our interview process and get to know Flatiron School. You thrive on finding and matching people’s talents, potential and personalities to well-suited roles and feel invested in their success long after day one. You’ll work collaboratively with hiring managers across all of our departments, providing the highest level of service through results-driven talent searches and nurturing relationships over time. In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the rapid growth of our organization by finding people equal parts mission and results-driven.
- Coordinate full-cycle recruitment: work with our Director of People to define and spec new positions, source qualified candidates (e.g., posting, referrals, cold outreach, events, etc.), coordination of phone and on site candidate interviews with hiring team and create a seamless onboarding experience for new hires.
- Ensure that our hiring process showcases our culture and mission, attracting diverse and capable talent aligned with our values.
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower your hiring managers to make informed hiring decisions.
- Create and execute informed, targeted and personalized sourcing strategies to ensure a healthy talent pipeline.
- Understand and effectively articulate the Flatiron School programs and mission to prospective candidates.
- Track and measure recruiting metrics; report on progress to goals; make informed decisions and improvements based on data and qualitative feedback.
- Ensure every candidate has an amazing experience from first contact to final decision and onboarding.
- Iterate on our processes by using both data and qualitative input from candidates and our hiring teams.
- You are tenacious, possess a relentless energy, display a creative and entrepreneurial mindset and want to channel that toward recruiting talent for an organization you believe in.
- You are data and goal driven. You know exactly how many candidates you have in each stage of the recruiting process, what you need to do by the end of the month to hit your goal, and probably have a preference for particular tools.
- You are emotionally intelligent and curious with an excellent judgement of people's motivations, potential and fit.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like developing systems and processes for growth at scale.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills to work across multiple projects.
- You are a partner and team player - you inspire confidence in others through your professional communication, organizational skills and proactive, metrics driven approach.
- You have 2-4 years of results-driven experience in recruiting talent.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
Benefits at Flatiron School
- World-class insurance (health, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Discounts on gym memberships, travel, hotels, cell phone plans, and more lifestyle perks
- Generous retirement savings plans
- Flatiron-specific company events, as well as events and retreats as part of the WeWork family
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like