The Flatiron School is seeking an Enrollment Specialist to join our rapidly growing inside sales team! Relationship building is an integral part of Flatiron’s success in expanding our product portfolio and our online campus. This is a great position for someone who is passionate about creating and cultivating relationships with prospective students and guiding them from interest to enrollment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the rapid growth of our organization by helping students literally change their lives.
The Enrollment Specialist will:
- Communicate constantly, energetically, and warmly with a high volume of prospective students over the phone, over video call, over email, and occasionally in person each day
- Assess student goals and concerns and guide them through the admissions process from interest to enrollment
- Respond quickly and thoughtfully to inbound calls and emails from prospective students
- Manage a pipeline of applicants and execute thoughtful and effective outreach strategies to maximize results and grow revenue
- Understand and communicate Flatiron School's products, programs, features, and benefits to all students
- Support the growth goals of our organization
A successful Enrollment Specialist has/is:
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably outbound and is comfortable being managed to monthly and daily goals
- Sold/Recruited successfully before and enjoyed it despite the ups and downs that come with the territory
- Empathy and can listen and communicate with a wide range of people
- Tenacity and flexibility and can pursue the goal in front of them, pivoting quickly as needed
- Excited to become an expert on all things related to Flatiron School, and to share it with others
- Analyzes what works and what doesn't and takes action based on findings
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Embodies our company values: Be Scrappy, Make No Little Plans, Pursue Mastery, Radiate Positivity, and Work Together
- Experience using CRMs and databases - we use Salesforce - is a plus
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality. Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.
Benefits at Flatiron School
- World-class insurance (health, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Discounts on gym memberships, travel, hotels, cell phone plans, and more lifestyle perks
- Generous retirement savings plans
- Flatiron-specific company events, as well as events and retreats as part of the WeWork family
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Unlimited sick days
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit https://flatironschool.com/
Jobs You May Like
Ritual, Toronto, Canada
Quality & Risk Ops Manager: Fraud and Identity
Instacart, San Francisco
Commercial Lead Retail - UK
sweetgreen, San Francisco, CA
Accounts Receivable Assistant
Warehouse Operations Manager
Trendyol, Istanbul / Tuzla