The Flatiron School is growing at an extraordinary pace! As we expand our courses both physically and online we need to ensure our teachers are consistently phenomenal. Training teachers to provide a consistent student experience at scale will be the core mission. You will work with a team of instructors to determine the onboarding, quality assurance and continuing professional development for all of our instructors. The goal of any instructor is to drive outcomes and the goal of the Teacher Trainer is to assist our instructors in providing those outcomes. We make it a mission to seek out teachers who can infect, infuse and inspire with passion, wisdom, positivity, and humor. They show students how to love what they do, and how to better love who they are.
- Facilitate experiments in teaching methodologies and styles
- Lead new teacher trainings, collect feedback from current teachers and help teachers with professional development
- Work with partners in and outside of Flatiron to constantly provide development opportunities to teachers
- Train new teachers in The Flatiron Way of teaching
- Provide constructive feedback to teachers
- Step in to substitute teach for a few weeks if needed
- Report on the growth and development of our teachers
- You have strong opinions on the state of education and are excited to change the way we educate.
- You're passionate about Computer Science education.
- Experience working as a teacher or training teachers.
- You have 5+ years of classroom or training experience.
- You can work cross-functionally with a variety of people from writers to engineers to designers to instructors.
- Masters of Education is a plus.
Benefits at Flatiron School
- World-class insurance (health, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Discounts on gym memberships, travel, hotels, cell phone plans, and more lifestyle perks
- Generous retirement savings plans
- Flatiron-specific company events, as well as events and retreats as part of the WeWork family
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Unlimited sick days
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant, CEO
DraftKings, Boston, MA