Senior Manager of Part Time Instruction
The Senior Manager of Part Time Instruction is in charge of all in-person part-time instructors across Flatiron School’s multiple campuses. The ideal candidate will use their leadership, business acumen and management skills to hire and guide a team of educators to ensure a high quality student experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate about education and about building and leading a large team located both in the United States and internationally.
Senior Manager of Part Time Instruction’s Categories of Work
Recruit, manage, and develop our part-time in-person faculty to ensure the highest quality instruction
- Recruit, hire and onboard part-time faculty members across multiple campuses
- Coordinate the needs of team of instructors and communicate them to appropriate parties so that they can effectively run classes
- Define and oversee quarterly goals for instructors to measure their efficacy and growth
- Take the lead on communicating across teams and functions to foster collaboration and information sharing between campuses
- Work with the curriculum and teacher training teams to ensure a consistent delivery of material
- Maintain inter-departmental evaluation and training
- Work with the Director of In Person Programs to gather and provide feedback to teachers
Oversee, evaluate, and iterate on a robust portfolio of part-time student programming that enhances the student experience
- Analyze feedback surveys to provide targeted feedback to staff
- Ensure the consistent collection of teacher feedback, attendance and other administrative tasks
- Develop solutions for student concerns raised through local campus staff
- Communicate effectively between students, teachers and staff
- Orchestrate non-technical education efforts
Ensure the successful running of the business side of the part-time program
- Maintain the documentation for the running of a successful campus
- Work with local Senior Program Managers, the Admissions, and Marketing teams to ensure our classes are full of the highest quality candidates
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Specialist – Instructor Escalations
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Senior Technical Recruiter
Handshake, San Francisco
Etsy, New York, NY
Employee Relations Manager
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Lead Web Development Instructor
Flatiron School, New York, NY
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, New York