Flatiron School is looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in NYC
This role is perfect for individuals that are looking to own the marketing communications, product roadmap, and overall marketing success for our in-person and online courses while creating excellent user experiences all driven to help students achieve their career goals.
The Associate Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving initiatives, experiments, research, and analysis to optimize our lead capture and conversion experience to drive growth. We’re looking for a strategic thinker and integrated marketer who’s also able to get in the weeds and tactically execute across any channel as needed. The ideal candidate is a technical and data-driven growth marketer with a passion for surfacing consumer insights and riving consensus towards action within the larger marketing team.
This role requires a combination of technical/software knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, combined with the skills to effectively differentiate product capabilities and benefits across a range of different use cases and target audiences.
You’ll collaborate closely with the performance marketing, curriculum, and admissions teams to run marketing experiments (large and small) and drive measurable progress in both acquiring and retaining new students for our data science course.
By regularly surfacing key student insights and turning them into marketing intel initiatives, and program updates you’ll help thousands of new learners move closer to achieving their career and data science goals with Flatiron School.
- Research: Identify key prospective student needs as they relate to our courses and offerings through user research, data analysis, and testing. Go deep on understanding prospective customers.
- Product-channel fit. Work with our performance marketers to understand how to best retain and convert new prospective students from key acquisition channels.
- Reporting: Develop and report weekly on key marketing metrics that directly relate to growth. Take ownership over key KPIs.
- Project Management: Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Performance Marketing, Product, Curriculum, and Admissions) to execute on product marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive results.
- Experimentation: partner with Performance Marketing to run multiple conclusive product marketing experiments each month designed to increase the number of prospective students having meaningful product interactions (e.g. A/B testing product landing pages or email campaigns)
- Campaign Development & Execution: Turn data-driven and user research discoveries into ideas that develop into education and engagement campaigns.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience in a product, marketing, data or consumer research.
- 2+ years experience in project management and driving team members towards project completion.
- Scrappiness: You seek out creative ways to personally execute on the projects you put into motion.
- Skilled with analysis and market research: You’re good at quickly analyzing data and user research, enjoy speaking with students 1:1 or in focus groups, and turning learnings into actionable, digestible insights.
- Bias for action: You’re someone who tends to push the pace of innovation by moving fast and testing efficiently.
- Accountability: You have a proven record of holding team members and yourself accountable for initiated projects all the way from conception and execution to reporting and analysis.
- Excellent storyteller: You’re a natural at conveying a product’s value proposition to the user, and crafting the right motivational nudges with effective copy.
- Passion for education and our product: You love what Flatiron School is about and truly think our product can make a difference.
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School is a coding bootcamp with online and in-person courses that teach students real developer skills. Start one of Flatiron School’s job-guaranteed courses for Web and iOS Development, Certificate Courses, or Free Courses, and join a community of students passionate about learning to love code.
Go behind the scenes and see how Flatiron School is changing higher education!
Be a Better Flatiron School Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flatiron School when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flatiron School? Visit Flatiron School's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Demand Generation
Rescale, San Francisco, CA
Local Marketing Associate (PT)
General Assembly, Denver
Director, Product Marketing
Okta, San Francisco
Product Marketing Manager
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Digital Marketing Intern
Greenhouse, New York City
2019 Real Estate Research Summer Analyst