We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As the Talent Sourcer, you’ll use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to improve hiring speed and quality.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. We have an integrated recruiting approach and, as a dedicated sourcer, you’ll be a force multiplier for its execution. Our Global Recruiting team is expanding rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
What you'll do:
- Source passive talent for Flexport roles;
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent;
- Work hand-in-hand with recruiting partners and hiring leaders to devise and execute sourcing plans;
- Create sourcing best practices for employee referral, event, and industry hiring;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Build Flexport’s recruiting brand from the ground up.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree;
- 1+ year experience sourcing preferably at a search firm;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data;
- Basic awareness of modern software development tools and tech stacks;
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.