We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As the Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a national team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting Coordinators are key partners in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote and onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal and external clients and candidates, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the first person candidates meet when they visit our office and serve as the primary candidate liaison, providing the best candidate experience possible
- You will manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters and the Recruiting Operations team. This includes coordination, scheduling and managing the interview process.
- You will schedule phone / video / onsite interviews, initial phone screens, and provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email. When required, you will assist with travel arrangements
- You will use our applicant tracking system to build and maintain reports for the Recruiting team, update candidate information, job descriptions and job postings on various job boards
- You will build out interview processes within the ATS in partnership with your Recruiting Practice Leader
- You will work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world. You won’t just keep the trains running on time, you’ll speed them up
- You will help build and promote the Flexport employer brand
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS and 1 year of experience in Client Service, Operations, Sales, or Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will work with senior leadership and executive level candidates
- Calendar management skills. Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Applications
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS is a plus
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail
- Adaptability & Initiative: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it. What we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win
Where you’ll work:
Our flagship office is on Market Street. We’re dog-friendly. We do a lot of 1:1s at the beautiful Yerba Buena Gardens and, as a truly global company, we don’t let geography slow us down. We rotate hack-a-thons and move Flexporters all around the world.
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
LiveRamp, San Francisco
2019 Summer Internship Program (All Departments)
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Online Technical Coaching Fellow
Flatiron School, Remote
Marketing Web Developer
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
International Partnership Coordinator
Girls Who Code, Remote
HR Specialist (Benefits and Compensation)
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena