Deliver unmatched experiences to Flexport users
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for pragmatic, customer-centric leaders to lead our Global Operations Teams in a player-coach capacity. Salivating at the thought of leading teams while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
- Hire, train, and develop a team of Global Operations Associates;
- Serve as the face of Flexport for a book of clients - you succeed when they do;
- Implement strategies to manage international supply chains;
- Identify and implement rate management strategies;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade; and
- Partner with a Global Account Executive to drive Client Success, Operational Efficiency, and Revenue Generation.
You should have:
- Experience building, training and leading teams;
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience in Logistics or Supply Chain; or 5 at a top consulting or investment banking firm;
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution - no job is too big or too small;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- The desire to lead, train, and develop up and coming industry talent.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.