We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives to join to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade! Salivating at the thought of building a business from the ground up while on an uncapped commission structure? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chains;
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and in-person meetings;
- Build, manage, and convert a pipeline of prospective clients;
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Operations Manager to drive Client Success and Revenue Generation.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing sales role at a financial services firm, fast-growing enterprise software company, or professional services firm with at least 18 months of closing experience;
- BA/BS degree from a great university;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Anticipate your client's evolution and lead them to higher ground
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player!
Where you’ll work:
As the central hub of Flexport Europe, our Amsterdam team works with clients across Europe and partners closely with our colleagues in the U.S. and Asia. We’re incubating country markets before establishing local offices in their respective regions.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Territory Sales Engineer - Michigan and Indiana
SonicWall, Indiana - Remote
Enterprise Account Executive
Yelp, New York, NY
Sales Support Associate
Genscape, Houston or Boulder office
Sales Development Representative
Gather, Atlanta, GA