Recruiting Programs & Operations Lead/Manager, Tech Recruiting
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
People-Driven Service Extended Through Software
Flexport is bringing a Silicon Valley approach to the antiquated industries of freight, trade & logistics (~12% of global GDP) by building the first online operating system for global trade. With a total addressable market of $1 trillion, we've raised $204M from investors like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Y Combinator to drive this mission.
As the Recruiting Programs & Operations leader, you’ll own the operations and programs building blocks of Flexport’s technical recruiting strategy, spanning from candidate experience, to employment brand, to people analytics, and more! Our ideal candidate has a knack for process improvement and thrives on pushing a program agenda forward.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The technical recruiting team is expanding rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
What you'll do:
- Build and lead a recruiting operations and programs team;
- Set and uphold operations processes and standards related to scheduling, candidate experience, and interviewer capacity;
- Partner with engineers, recruiters, and other departments at Flexport to drive strategic initiatives;
- Analyze data to shape the future of Flexport’s recruiting strategy;
What you'll need:
- BA/BS and 4+ year of experience in operations, consulting, BI/analytics, or program management;
- Demonstrated ability to lead others;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Apps;
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS a major plus
- Experience leading recruiting programs a major plus;
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Assembly, Boston
Director, Corporate Development & Strategy
Diversity Talent Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Instructional Coach, STEM (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Rocketrip, New York
Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Twitch, Seattle, WA