Product Marketing Manager
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
People-Driven Service Extended Through Software
Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we've raised $204M from investors that include Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Flexport SF to join our growing Marketing Team.
What you’ll do:
- Own Product Marketing for Flexport’s freight services: ocean freight (FCL and LCL), air freight, trucking, warehousing, customs brokerage, trade financing, insurance, and more.
- Understand Flexport’s target client profile and articulate the ways in which Flexport’s freight services add value for our clients.
- Manage new service launches to drive awareness and adoption.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to equip the Sales team with a deep understanding of how our services solve problems for our clients.
- Work closely with Content Marketing to craft content that will resonate with our prospects and clients.
- Use competitive intelligence, client feedback, sales feedback and market trends to help our Product, Engineering, Procurement and Pricing teams deliver additional value for our clients.
- Measure what works and what doesn’t, and use data to make empirical decisions.
What you’ll bring:
- 3 - 5 years of Product Marketing experience.
- Proven success developing B2B marketing programs that drive businesses to adopt products and services.
- Ravenous technical curiosity, and a proven ability to master arcane subject matter. You have a journalistic mindset and you love getting into the weeds.
- A passion for rendering complexity into clarity.
- Empathy for the client experience. Your first concern as a marketer is understanding our clients, their needs, their problems, and how we can help.
- Exceptional communication skills. You’re a gifted conversationalist, interviewer, listener, writer, and editor.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paid Acquisition Specialist
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Marketing Project Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA
Integrated Producer, DACH
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
E-commerce Manager - Consumer Products
Director Content Marketing
Mendix, Boston, MA
Experience Designer, OpenIDEO (Contract)