Flexport is bringing a Silicon Valley approach to the antiquated industries of freight, trade & logistics (~12% of global GDP) by building the first online operating system for global trade. With a total addressable market of $1 trillion, we've raised over $300M from investors like Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Y Combinator to drive this mission.
As a Technical Sourcer, you’ll identify and engage future Flexport engineers, helping us achieve our ambitious goals of fundamentally changing an industry through the use of technology. Our ideal candidate understands the importance of bringing the best talent to Flexport and is excited to conceive and execute on a myriad of sourcing strategies and tactics.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The technical recruiting team is being built from scratch, expanding rapidly, and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
What you'll do:
- Source passive talent for Flexport’s technical functions
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent
- Work hand-in-hand with recruiters and engineers to devise and execute sourcing plans
- Bring your unique skill set to a variety of strategic initiatives such as employee referral, event, diversity, and industry hiring
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree
- 6 months - 1 year plus experience sourcing in software engineering, product, or design for a startup or leading technology company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data
- Basic awareness of modern software development tools and tech stacks
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Recruiter
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Talent Acquisition Partner
Blink Health, New York City
Temporary Human Resources Coordinator
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Talent Sourcer - Growth Marketing, Data Science, Product, Analytics
Director of Talent Acquisition
Vungle, San Francisco
People Ops Manager
Teamable, San Francisco, CA