Recruiting Ops & Programs Associate, Tech Recruiting
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
People-Driven Service Extended Through Software
Flexport is bringing a Silicon Valley approach to the antiquated industries of freight, trade & logistics (~12% of global GDP) by building the first online operating system for global trade. With a total addressable market of $1 trillion, we've raised $94M from investors like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Y Combinator to drive this mission.
As the Recruiting Ops & Programs Associate, you’ll split your time between day-to-day operations (e.g. scheduling, event planning, etc.) and the execution of longer-term strategic initiatives. Our ideal candidate is acutely attentive to details, flexible, responsive, and has both a customer service mentality as well as an eye for process improvement.
The technical recruiting team is expanding rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
What you'll do:
- Manage the interview scheduling process for Flexport’s technical positions, striving for continuous improvement;
- Meet and exceed operational standards for scheduling turnaround times, candidate experience, and interviewer capacity;
- Execute on key strategic initiatives and drive programs related to: employee referrals, employment brand, University, analytics, enablement, D&I, and more;
What you'll need:
- BA/BS and 1+ year of experience in operations, consulting, BI/analytics, customer service, or program management;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Apps;
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS, CRM, and other tools a major plus;
- High-volume scheduling experience a major plus;
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Feed Zone Line Cook
Specialized, Morgan Hill
Assistant Principal, High School (Immediate Opening)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Ventures, MBA Intern
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Recruiter (Product and Design)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Senior Technical Recruiter
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Talent & Culture (HR) Administrator
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA