Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we've raised $204M from investors that include Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
Due to our rapid Global expansion, we're looking for logistical masterminds to help build our Atlanta presence. Salivating at the thought of solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Manage all aspects of international trade from origin to destination;
- Interface with global logistics partners to coordinate international shipments;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the highest level of service possible; and
- Assist Customs Team with logistical troubleshooting.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree with a strong track record of success;
- 1-3 years of work experience post BA/BS. Supply chain, operations, customer success, consulting, accounting, or investment banking firm are a plus, but not required. We welcome a variety of backgrounds;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Next-level attention to detail;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert on international trade in a matter of weeks; and
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Color and Trend Intern
Specialized, Morgan Hill
Peloton, Los Angeles Warehouse
Rwanda: Operations Technical Lead
Element AI, Montreal
Head of Sales
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
Sales Strategy and Operations Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco