Global problems. Global impact.
Flexport is a platform for global trade in an industry that comprises 12% of the global GDP. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Exceptional software development is integral in allowing us to fulfill our mission of fixing the user experience in global trade. At Flexport you’ll develop products that are at the forefront of reshaping the entire logistics & supply chain industries. You’ll work alongside self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and streamlining the inefficiencies in the complex global trade industry. You’ll have the opportunity to reshape an industry by creating the new operating system for global trade.
Started in 2013, we've raised $304M from investors that include Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & more.
What you'll do
- Write code that contributes to Flexport’s React Native apps
- Collaborate with our world-class PMs & Designers to design & implement user interfaces that make it easier for companies of all sizes to participate in global trade
- Design & write software to help manage and automate the complexity of global trade
- Help build scalable programs that standardize information flow and increase operational capacity
- Be part of a close-knit engineering team that ships new code every day
What you'll bring
- A product-first approach to building software - you care about the user experience & real world functionality of your programming
- Experience using React Native in production
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment - you ship quality code quickly
- Amazing coding skills and Computer Science fundamentals
- Next-level analytical problem-solving talent
Culture & Values
- Learn more at www.keyvalues.com/flexport
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Greenhouse, New York City
Engineering Manager - Data Platform (Elastic Search)
Twilio, San Francisco, CA or Mountain View, CA
IT Manager, Security Risk
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product Manager - Data Presentation
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Senior IT Specialist
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Product
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto