Flexport is bringing a Silicon Valley approach to the antiquated industries of freight, trade and logistics (~12% of worldwide GDP) by building the first online operating system for global trade. With a total addressable market of $1 trillion, we've raised $300M from investors that include Founders Fund, DST Global, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Y Combinator to drive this mission.
As the Technical Recruiter, you’ll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to double Flexport Engineering year over year. Our ideal candidate builds trust with engineers effortlessly, is opinionated about recruiting programs (in a good way), and, most of all, sees the immense opportunity in front of Flexport to transform the world's largest untapped industry through technology.
What you'll do:
- Recruit full-cycle, from source to close;
- Partner with the wider recruiting organization including sourcing, coordination, and programs to accelerate quality hiring;
- Join on the ground-floor of a small team and help build it into a world-class tech recruiting function;
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close passive talent;
- Drive strategic recruiting initiatives;
- Partner with hiring managers to improve processes, execute on programs, and close candidates;
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree;
- 3+ years recruiting experience for software engineers, with minimum 1 year in-house at startups or top-tier technology companies;
- Your own blend of strengths in sourcing, closing, technical/business acumen, process, events management, program management, and hiring manager partnering;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data;
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part-Time Digital Marketing Instructor- Remote
General Assembly, Remote
Name Your Own Job!
Guidepost Montessori, Anywhere!
PolicyGenius, New York
Quartet, New York, NY
Clear Capital, Truckee or Reno or Roseville