Flexport is bringing a Silicon Valley approach to the antiquated industries of freight, trade & logistics (~12% of global GDP) by building the first online operating system for global trade. With a total addressable market of $1 trillion, we've raised $204M from investors like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Y Combinator to drive this mission.
As the Technical Recruiter, you’ll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to double Flexport Engineering year over year. Our ideal candidate builds trust with engineers effortlessly, is opinionated about recruiting programs (in a good way), and, most of all, sees the immense opportunity in front of Flexport to transform the world's largest untapped industry through technology.
What you'll do:
- Recruit full-cycle, from source to close;
- Join on the ground-floor of a small team and help build it into a world-class tech recruiting function;
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent;
- Drive strategic recruiting initiatives;
- Partner with hiring managers to source and close candidates;
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree;
- 3+ years recruiting experience for software engineers, with minimum 1 year in-house at startups or marquee technology companies;
- Your own blend of strengths in sourcing, closing, technical/business acumen, process, events management, program management, and hiring manager partnering;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data;
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Talent Acquisition (Maternity Cover)
Talent Acquisition Resourcer
Learning & Development Manager
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Velodyne, San Jose, CA
Circle Medical, San Francisco
Platform Architect (PCF)
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in Netherlands