Flexport, Bellevue, WA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL
Fixing the user experience in global trade.
Build the Engineering team to help Flexport grow
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting team is focused on building the talent to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
Our Maker's Technology team is driving Flexport’s future, and as a Technical Recruiter you would enable that growth through attracting and hiring stellar engineers across North America. You’ll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to grow Flexport’s Engineering year over year. You will build trust with engineers and leaders effortlessly, are opinionated about recruiting programs, and, most all, excited about Flexport’s opportunity to modernize one of the largest untapped opportunities on the planet.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. We’re a small but mighty team and are committed to big results. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and is unafraid to embrace new ideas and contribute to future success.
- Enhance Flexport’s effort to attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent.
- Serve as the primary Recruiting Partner for Engineering and recruit full-cycle, from source to hire
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Interface with Engineering leaders, sharing candidate & pipeline data to drive improvements in the recruiting process
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates by driving initiatives across sourcing, branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes.
You should have:
- 4+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience (in-house preferred)
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor.
- Experience sourcing and closing senior positions.
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid