We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives to join to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade! Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chains needs and processes;
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and in-person meetings
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds;
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Logistics Manager to drive Client Success and Revenue Generation.
What you’ll need:
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing sales role at a financial services firm, fast-growing enterprise software company, or professional services firm with at least 18 months of closing experience;
- BA/BS degree (preferred);
- Must be based in the Philadelphia area with flexibility to travel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skill, with a strong phone presence;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Flexport is a licensed freight forwarder that uses people and software to manage the complexity of international trade. Shipping something from Shenzhen to Cincinnati or Rotterdam to LA requires complex coordination. Currently that’s done by telephones, spreadsheets, and fax machines. Flexport provides a web-based app that offers real-time visibility of your shipments. And we’re not just a software platform: Our experienced logistics and customs experts are here to help at every step of the way. We offer services in air freight, ocean freight, trucking, warehouse & fulfillment, customs brokerage, and cargo insurance. Learn more about our services and request a live demo. Flexport is a freight forwarder for the Internet age. “What we do at Flexport” explains what we mean.
Want to learn more about Flexport? Visit Flexport's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer (New York, NY)
Okta, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Executive
Mixpanel, United States; New York, New York
Channel Sales Engineer (Mid-Atlantic & Midwest)
SonicWall, Cincinatti- Remote
Place Showroom, Downtown, Los Angeles
GitHub, Remote - France
Database Development Intern
Genscape, Boston, MA