Global Head of HR & Recruitment
Flow Traders, Amsterdam
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.
Flow Traders is looking for an experienced Global Head of HR & Recruitment, preferably based in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is able to further craft and oversee the execution of our global people and talent strategy that ensures great employee experience and helps our people and our business thrive.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading technology driven investment firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its high growth business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities.
In this position you will be responsible for attracting, developing and retaining top talent to help grow Flow Traders’ business. You will be working together with the people teams globally and a diverse group of stakeholders within Flow Traders.
Flow Traders fosters an entrepreneurial, innovative and strong team-oriented culture, which rewards people for their contributions to the company as a whole, rather than only in their direct area of responsibility. The company has a strong track record in recruiting, developing and retaining talent. It nurtures its unique ‘one team’ philosophy by stimulating the sharing of ideas and best practices through employee rotation both within and between its offices.
What you will do
- Head up and own the company’s strategy for the global HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development teams
- Set clear global priorities and objectives for the regional heads, supporting the company strategy
- Act as a sparring partner to the management and supervisory board to advise on all strategic people and organization related matters
- Design and roll out talent development initiatives such as training, coaching, individual development planning, talent reviews and succession planning
- Enrich Flow Traders’ driven, team-oriented company culture to drive business success
- Align policies globally and guard adherence
- Ensure innovative, data-driven recruitment strategies
- Responsible for the global benefits offering, to maintain the best employee experience
What you need to succeed
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial sector or with a (Tech) scale up
- University Degree in e.g. Business / Economics/ Law/ Human Resource Management / Psychology
- Track record of building and optimizing processes in a high-growth company globally
- Knowing how to use data-driven recruitment for hiring success
- Continuous drive for improvement and development
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong in project management, prioritization and structure
- Good antenna for organizational and people sensitivities
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive a salary, an annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Our own company boat
- In-house gym and sessions with our nutritionist or personal trainer
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar
- Weekly chair massages
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year, such as the Year End Party
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.
About Flow Traders
Flow Traders is a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider specializing in exchange traded products (ETPs) and now expanding into other asset classes, such as FX, Fixed Income and Cryptocurrency. Our ambition is to become a one-stop shop liquidity platform in the financial markets globally. Supported by our proprietary technology platform, we provide liquidity in financial products that help contribute to more efficient markets.
Be a Better Flow Traders Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Flow Traders when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Flow Traders? Visit Flow Traders's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price