- Assist with the analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation across customers’ functional areas of business
- Use technical expertise to design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Assist with analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, including scope of work
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes
- Work with Delivery team to initiate Customer projects, including review of intake forms, business process reviews (BPR’s) as needed, side-by-side configurations, etc.
- Create objects, fields, workflows, security setup, other configurations and triggers, with support from Development
- Prepare and analyze data conversion requirements; identify data gaps
- Ensure clear communication among all stakeholders, including the customer and internal Fonteva team
- Conduct and/or attend customer and team meetings onsite (Fonteva office or customer office) as required by business needs
- Lead UAT (User Acceptance Testing) efforts
- Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations
- Directly and effectively train customer’s personnel in the use of the system
- Act as liaison between customers and developers to resolve product bugs and complete enhancement requests
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience
- Communicate customers’ desired functionality to the Product Development team.
- Attain targeted average of 90% productive utilization per quarter, or as agreed with Supervisor
- Other duties as business needs arise and require, as agreed with Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems or IT, or education/coursework in lieu of experience
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201), or ability to attain certification within 90 days of employment required
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, etc.
- Understanding of Salesforce Administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing end-user products: Functional, Performance, Security, Usability, etc.
- Experience driving quality of complex features with multiple dependencies and integration points a plus
- Strong software testing skills, with the ability to preemptively discover significant bugs & potential enhancements
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Some travel necessary as required by customer
Our Vision We believe that what makes you unique is the source of your power, which is why we build personalized and strategic solutions optimized to turn your unique qualities into success for your customers and members. Our Mission To deliver highly configurable membership, events, and eCommerce applications on an innovative platform that can easily scale and quickly integrate with other business solutions.
Want to learn more about Fonteva? Visit Fonteva's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies