- Attain targeted average of 90% productive utilization per quarter, or as agreed with Supervisor
- Work with Delivery team to initiate Customer projects, including review of intake forms, business process reviews (BPR’s) as needed, side-by-side configurations, etc.
- Ensure clear communication among all stakeholders, including the customer and internal Fonteva team
- Conduct and/or attend customer and team meetings onsite (Fonteva office or customer office) as required by business needs
- Interact daily with business groups to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively working to resolve client issues
- Assist with analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, including scope of work
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign with the Delivery team
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes
- Assist with the analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation across customers’ functional areas of business
- Design and build high-quality business solutions on Fonteva product platforms
- Use technical expertise to design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements; provide current best practice and third-party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Assist developers with producing software components that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Work with developers to create clear, concise and complete solution design specifications and documentation
- Produce technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Perform application configuration and evaluation to ensure product quality and consistency
- Create objects, fields, workflows, security setup, other configurations and triggers, with support from Development
- Work directly and effectively with client implementation team
- Prepare and analyze data conversion requirements; identify data gaps
- Lead UAT (User Acceptance Testing) efforts
- Manage change communication and coordinate end-user training for system implementations
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts with the Project Manager
- Directly and effectively train customer’s personnel in the use of the system
- Clearly and effectively communicate with Fonteva team and with customers regarding status, technical issues, enhancements and creative solutions
- Act as liaison between customers and developers to resolve product bugs and complete enhancement requests
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience
- Communicate customers’ desired functionality to the Product Development team.
- Other duties as business needs arise and require, as agreed with Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems or IT, or education/coursework in lieu of experience
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201), or ability to attain certification within 90 days of employment required
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- 1+ years of professional test/QA experience preferred
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com in a business environment a plus
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce Administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing end-user products: Functional, Performance, Security, Usability, etc.
- Experience driving quality of complex features with multiple dependencies and integration points a plus
- Strong software testing skills, with the ability to preemptively discover significant bugs & potential enhancements
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Ability to shift and ramp up quickly in different areas of the product
- Familiarity with full project life cycle from requirements through deployment
- Some travel necessary as required by customer.
Our Vision We believe that what makes you unique is the source of your power, which is why we build personalized and strategic solutions optimized to turn your unique qualities into success for your customers and members. Our Mission To deliver highly configurable membership, events, and eCommerce applications on an innovative platform that can easily scale and quickly integrate with other business solutions.
Want to learn more about Fonteva? Visit Fonteva's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one